If you’d like to submit material, please read these guidelines carefully and e-mail us if you have any questions.
1. Please include your name, address, and phone number so that we can reach you if we have questions about your submission. (No information will be made public without your permission.)
2. If you’re submitting a story or memoir, try to limit the length to approximately 500 words.
3. Poems and interviews will be reviewed for word-length on a case by case basis.
4. Send your submission as part of a regular e-mail and NOT as an attachment since we will not open or respond to attachments.
4. We regret that we cannot pay for submissions. This is a project taken on as a labor of love for the Jewish community.
5. You must be the sole copyright holder of the material that you submit.
6. By submitting material to The Jewish Writing Project, you give us the non-exclusive right to publish it online.
7. By publishing your material online, The Jewish Writing Project assumes no responsibility–financial or otherwise–with regard to your work.
8. Please be patient. Writing and editing take time. We want to give each submission the attention that it deserves. (Nothing will go online without your permission.)
9. For further information or to submit material, write to us at: email@example.com